Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Elessa Jade Crystal Bow Earrings


Earlier last week I was watching one of PurseBuzz’s videos on youtube and saw her Crystal Bow Earrings and feel in love with them and I had to have them. They are gorgeous and come in a bunch of different colors but I decided to go with the Black Pave ones since I figure I can pair them with just about anything plus they were really affordable. Shipping was fast and came well packaged, and the earrings even came in this cute pink velvet box with a black bow on top and not to mention Elessa even included an adorable large pink bow headband! If you’re thinking about purchasing any of the bow earrings I would definitely recommended picking up a pair since they’re made really well. The bows seem to be made from some sort of ceramic so they have a nice light weight to them and the crystals are set a little deep into the bows but still stand out so you shouldn’t have to worry about them falling out.





Availability: www.elessajade.com $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment