Friday, February 24, 2012

Sugarpill Royal Sugar & Tiara


Sugarpill recently had a 20% off Birthday sale for turning 2 so I took advantage of the sale to pick up the remaining two loose shadows I was missing from my collection since shipping came out to be almost free so the loose shadows I got are Royal Sugar and Tiara which are stunning. I’m really excited to now finally own every single Sugarpill shadows since I absolutely love them and they are by far some of the best shadows I’ve ever used, I really can’t wait for Sugarpill to expand their shadows since they’re like Pokemon you gotta catch them all, haha!

From left to right: Royal Sugar dry/wet, Tiara dry/wet
Royal Sugar is a bright royal blue with blue and silver shimmer
Tiara is a metallic silver shimmer

Availability: www.sugarpillshop.com $12

No comments:

Post a Comment