Sunday, February 5, 2012

Favorite Lush Products

I absolutely love Lush especially their bath products which I am addicted to, I first found out about Lush through an online community that I’ve been a part of for about the past 10 years now, so every now and then I would read posts about Lush products but I didn’t see what the big deal was about, eventually though I decided to give them a go and I picked up a few items, two of the first items I bought were Ocean Salt and Sakura which are just a few of my absolute all time favorite products. Ever since then I have been hooked I don’t really know what it is that pulls me in but I find the scents and smells to be completely relaxing and therapeutic so anytime I’m feeling terrible or ill taking a Lush bath picks me right up!

 
Lush Fresh Fharmacy
Fresh Farmacy is the soothing, cleansing bar to reach for whenever you see a spot starting rear its ugly head. It makes a tiny bit of froth to clean your face gently.
For me this is definitely one of my must have skin products since it works like a miracle and is instantly calming and soothing to where after washing it off I can feel the difference in my skin immediately. This cleanser is really great especially if you happen to have mild acne breakouts, sensitive skin, red blotchy spots and I also found that it works great for pesky mosquito bites while it may seem a bit pricey at $9.75 for 3.5 oz  you really do get a lot of use of out it and for me lasts quite awhile.

Lush Ocean Salt
“The antibacterial effects of lime and the trace of alcohol in the product is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as the salt scrubs away dirt and blockages.”
This is by far my favorite exfoliator of all time plus I love the way this stuff smells it has a clean scent to me the biggest scent that I really get from it is sea salt and citrus. I always make sure to dampen my face and make sure to mix up the product before hand and afterward my face feels smooth, soft, clean and hydrated.  Again like Fresh Fharmacy this stuff will last you quite awhile since you don’t need to apply that much product so depending on how often you plan on using it (I use it about twice a week) you may want to opt for the smaller size at 4.2 oz for $19.95 versus the larger 8.8 oz at $34.95.

Lush Lemony Flutter
“We made Lemony Flutter to soften your cuticles; it's our thickest cream out there. It's so good at softening your cuticles and nourishing your nails that LUSH customers have been using it to soften and nourish lots of other body parts like their feet, elbows and knees.
This is my favorite cuticle and hand cream plus the scent is lovely and decadent. The consistency is very creamy and buttery and you only need the smallest amount to cover your cuticles so this product will also last you quite awhile which is good since the price tag is $14.95 for 1.5oz. But I find it easy to work into my skin and it doesn’t leave my hands or cuticles feeling greasy afterwards, and something I started trying recently as a hand treatment that I read about is using a small amount of Lemony Fluttery and Ocean Salt mixed together and giving your hands and cuticles a good scrub and this leaves my hands feeling incredibly soft and helps to rid ragged cuticles.

Lush Sakura Bath Bomb
Like the blossom in a Tokyo park on a spring afternoon. The Sakura Bath Bomb is perfumed with mimosa and jasmine to give you the joyful feeling of springtime, whenever you need it. Noriko, one of our product inventors, hails from Japan, and this Bath Bomb represents what it's like to be in a park while the breeze blows through the blossoms in the trees.
This is my favorite bath bomb from Lush and I’m usually really particular about floral scents since a lot of them can come across as cheap and overpowering but this scent is amazing, it has a light, fresh, sweet floral cherry blossom scent. I literally want to live in my bath tub after I drop this in since it feels very relaxing plus it leaves my skin feeling soft afterwards so at $6.35 a piece it’s totally worth it in my book but to get your money’s worth you can always cut the bath bombs in half making for two baths instead of one.

Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
“Sea salt shower scrub Rub Rub Rub is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. Sea salt is gently exfoliating, extra cleansing and mineral rich.
Rub Rub Rub is like Ocean Salt and Sakura had a baby since it has the same type of scent as Sakura and Ocean Salt as well as a similar consistency and texture of Ocean Salt, I find it feels like a gentle body scrub and even though there’s fine sea salt it doesn’t feel harsh or abrasive on the skin, you can also use this as a shampoo since the sea salt helps add volume to hair. But overall I love this scrub and it is one of my top five favorite shower products, it smells amazing and really helps to soften the skin, this can also be used sparingly to help make it last longer since you really don’t need too much but still even at $19.95 I would buy it over and over again, which I do and probably will do forever.

 
Lush It’s Raining Men Shower Gel
“Our honey hand and body soap has become such a huge favorite that we just had to create a honey shower gel with the same scent. It smells like toffee-fudge, with refreshing sweet orange and bergamot oils to give it a little extra sweetness.
I don’t know what it is but I really prefer shower gels to soap so when Lush first came out with this and it was limited edition I was really bummed because I love the Honey I washed the Kids soap but hate dealing with soaps plus I find the shower gel feels more moisturizing so I’m glad it’s back for good because I love it since it lathers well and leaves a lasting scent on my skin. While $27.95 for a 16.9 oz bottle may seem expensive I find these also last me awhile plus going ahead and getting the largest size is cheaper in the long run product weight wise since the medium 8.4 fl oz size bottle is priced at $17.95 and the smallest 3.3fl oz is priced at $9.95.

 
Lush Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar
“The Wiccy Magic Muscles Bar is the one for sorting out aching muscles. The first time you use one of these, it feels very strange, as if a very small radiator has been turned on inside the part of your body you just massaged. Mark and Ro created this one together to soothe aches and pains.
This is my favorite Lush Massage Bar because it feels like magic and smells amazing; a mixture of cloves and peppermint.  I especially like applying the bar to any achy parts and massaging it in well and taking a bath afterwards since once the parts you’ve applied the massage bar too start to have a warming/cooling relaxing effect plus it also leaves my skin soft and perfectly moisturized. This is definitely my favorite product to help relax sore muscles and it really works wonders, the only downside is the beans which can be a bit annoying when they start to fall out but overall an amazing massage bar that I will purchase forever even at $9.95 for a 2.4oz bar.

What Lush products are your favorites and what do you like about them?

Availability: www.lush.com

No comments:

Post a Comment