Sunday, February 19, 2012

Benefit Hervana Powder Blush



“Swirl and sweep it on for a heavenly flush of enlightenment. These four shades - Lucky Shell, Divine Peach, Heavenly Rose and Berry Delight–blend together perfectly for an orchid-blossom blush with a soft satin finish.”
This is the first blush I’ve purchased from Benefit even though I’ve always heard such great things about their blushes but this one seemed to get such great raves and reviews that I finally decided to pick it up when I was at Ulta awhile back to give it a try and I’m glad I did because it’s gorgeous and currently one of my go to blushes. I really like that it goes on lightly and leaves a nice natural glowy looking pink color but can also be built up for more color if desired.

Light swatch on left, heavy swatch on the right.

Availability: www.ulta.com  www.sephora.com $28

No comments:

Post a Comment