Saturday, February 11, 2012

MAC Butterfly Party Crushed Metallic Pigment Stack


MAC recently launched their Vera collection, which I found a bit underwhelming product wise, the only items that initially stood out to me were the crushed pigment stacks which I really enjoy, their pearlglide intense eye liners I was also interested in and still may pick up a few but for the most part I already have similar shades from other brands, I’m not really that big on their plushglass’s so I passed on those, the two face powders while pretty didn’t seem like a must since again I already have similar shades, and their nail lacquers for the most part I always seem to find pretty disappointing. So the only items I was really looking forward to were the crushed metallic pigment stacks, as soon as I saw the promo for the Butterfly party one I knew I had to have it, but the other two stacks looked a bit similar to some of the other renditions MAC has done in the past with their crushed pigment stacks so I’m still debating if I should pick them up or not.


From left to right: Rain drop dry/wet, Moss Garden dry/wet 
Rain Drop is a metallic teal frost
Moss Garden is a metallic silver green frost 



From left to right: Butterfly party dry/wet, Desert Cloud dry/wet
Butterfly Party is a bright lilac frost
Desert Cloud is a deep blue purple frost

Availability: www.maccosmetics.com  $34

No comments:

Post a Comment