Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kleancolor Polish Haul


I have always wanted to try some of the Kleancolor polishes but have yet to get around to picking any up until about a week ago when I was browsing Amazon and saw a huge lot of them and decided to get them since they were only $44.50 with free shipping for 48 polishes which I felt was a really good deal considering that on the Kleancolor website they retail for $3.49 each, so at retail the price would have been $167.52 for 48 Kleancolor polishes. This is definitely a great lot to buy if you don’t already own any Kleancolor polishes and have wanted to try them out, plus you do get a good mixture of colors, and glitter polishes as well and none of them are repeats. Also shipping was fast, I ordered them on the 24th and received them today. I can’t wait to play with these especially the glitters so I will try to have swatches up as soon as possible!

                             

Availability: $44.50 + free shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment