Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Benefit B.right! Radiant Skincare



I purchased one of the mini sets of the new benefit skincare line awhile ago and I fell in love with them and the mini set actually lasted longer than I expected since you really don’t need to use much at all for your whole face so while I was at Ulta last I wanted to pick up a few full sized items so I picked up their Foamingly Clean Facial Wash and the Total Moisture Facial Cream, I was also hoping to grab their Triple Performing Facial Emulsion since I really liked that item as well when I tried it in the mini set but they were out of it so I plan on picking that up next along with their It’s Potent! Eye Cream.

Foamingly Clean Facial Wash effectively cleans the skin and removes makeup and impurities with a soft gentle lather. $21
I really like using this facial wash along with my Clarisonic and it works wonders for me, my skin feels fresh, soft, and clean after but not entirely stripped to where your skin feels tight and dry after. I also really enjoy the scent which smells kind of like a light floral cucumber scent.

Total Moisture Facial Cream absorbs quickly to deeply hydrate the skin using Benefits exclusive tri-radiance complex. This complex delivers immediate hydration by helping to capture and maintain water on the surface of the skin. $38
I really love this facial cream since this one is a bit thicker than their Triple Performing Facial Emulsion so I like wearing this one as a night cream, even though it feels thicker it still sinks into my skin quickly and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy at all and you definitely don’t need that much product to cover your face so I imagine the full size will last me forever, haha.

Overall I’m really impressed with their new line and I feel like the products I’ve tried have lived up to the claim of leaving your skin looking brighter which for me they do and not to mention the packing is gorgeous with a sort of retro feel and has a good solid sturdy feel. And while the products may seem overpriced I try to consider the fact that while they are a bit on the pricey side I feel you do get your money’s worth since you don’t need to use as much product as you may with other brands/items.
So have any of you tried their skincare items and if so what do you think of them?

Availability: www.ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment