Monday, February 13, 2012

Lush UK Valentine’s Day Haul


I’ve been dying to order some fun new Lush Valentine’s day items since I loved them last year so I figured I would do another UK order since it’s cheaper and for some reason I feel like their orders get to me faster than the US. I really wanted to try their blackberry bath bomb so I decided to pick one of them up and I used it last night and it smells amazing, and I really love the way their Phoenix bath bomb smells so I can’t wait to use that one next.

What I picked up:
Blackberry Bath Bomb x1
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb x1
Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb x4
Leap Frog Bath Bomb x4
Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar x4

Grand Total: £40.78 comes to $64.65

Which when calculating just what the US price total would have been for each item it comes to $88.10 not including shipping which lets say the $8 option for air shipping since its faster than $6 for standard making the total shipped $96.10 versus the UK grand total of $64.65 for a savings of $31.45.

Which Lush Valentine’s day products are your favorites and do you guys have any favorite cocktails for them?

Availability: www.lush.com

No comments:

Post a Comment