Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Simple Valentine’s Day Nail Design


I haven’t used my Konad stuff in awhile so I decided to pull it out for a fun Valentine’s Day look since I recently bought some new nail plates and there was one image plate that I thought would be perfect for a Valentine’s Day look plus I wanted to try out my new Zoya polish I got recently from one of the sales. So for this look I used my Red Angel image plate RA-114, Zoya Sookie and the white special polish from Konad, I think it came out great besides the fact that I haven’t used my Konad in awhile I ended up dragging the images a little : (  But I really enjoyed creating this look and it’s definitely made me want to get back into nail art so I’m actually thinking about doing the 31 day nail challenge from www.nail-art-101.com next month :D

Tools used:



No comments:

Post a Comment