Sunday, February 12, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadows


I finally was able to get my hands on all the Maybelline Color Tattoo shades I’ve been eyeing, at first I was only able to pick two of them up from Ulta and since then everywhere I’ve been has been sold out, but I finally picked up the remaining shades I wanted which I’m really glad since these are just as great as what all the raves say about these eyeshadows.
The packaging is similar to that of MAC paints pots with hefty glass jars and a plastic screw top lid instead with the name written on the top of the lid and the formula is definitely comparable to what MAC paint pots offer at a fraction of the cost, I also was able to blend them out well using my fingers or a brush so you have enough time to work with them and they do set and dry really well too and since some of them apply a bit sheer at first application it’s easy to build up to a more opaque finish if desired. And I also didn’t experience any creasing or fading and wear time was just as great, I tested several of them out for 12 hours and they lasted the entire time.

Overall I think the Color Tattoo eyeshadows are a great product and lately Maybelline has really been impressing me with their products and converting me into a fan, so at $6.99 for 0.14oz these are a great buy especially since you can often find coupons for Maybelline items and usually Ulta runs buy 1 get 1 50% off promotions on Maybelline items making it an ever better buy.



From left to right: Edgy Emerald, Too Cool, Tenacious Teal, Pomegranate Punk, Tough as Taupe


Edgy Emerald is a bright medium aqua teal shimmer
Too Cool is a bright metallic white shimmery frost
Tenacious Teal is a medium blue frost with silver shimmer
Pomegranate Punk is a darkened metallic burgundy red frost
Tough as Taupe is a mauve grayish crème

Availability: www.ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment