Monday, January 30, 2012

Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV



So I finally caved and bought the Book Of Shadows IV, which I’m glad I waited since they brought the price down from $64 to $44, the one thing that drives me crazy is the overdone packing with the Book of Shadows while they always do a good job of making the packaging unique and pretty I find it all a bit too gimmicky which for me personally is a turn off, I really wish they would make them a bit more simple like their naked palettes, plus the whole speaker for you phone I could have done without.
But I’m really glad I picked it up since there’s quite a few unique shadows that I’ve been wanting to play with; my favorite two out of them all being Hijack and Crystal. There are a total of 16 shadows with 10 being brand new to Urban Decay; you also get a mini size primer potion in the new professional packing, mini super curling mascara as well as a full size 24/7 liquid liner also in the new packaging.




From left to right: Blue Bus, Gunmetal, Cobra, Baked
Blue Bus is a soft blue purple with a frost shimmer finish
Gunmetal is a gray charcoal with silver frost and shimmer
Cobra is a dark brown matte with fine green gold shimmer
Baked is frosty bright orange copper


From left to right: Bender, Gravity, Lost, Hijack
Bender is a darkened forest green with light frost and fine green gold shimmer
Gravity is a medium plum purple frost finish
Lost is a warm shimmery bronze brown with a frost finish
Hijack is a metallic teal with a silver frost shimmer finish


From left to right: Midnight Cowgirl, Sin, Midnight Rodeo, Crystal
Midnight Cowgirl is a warm pale peachy golden beige frost
Sin is a champagne pink shimmer frost
Midnight Rodeo is a rosy brown shimmer frost
Crystal is a pale bluish grey with silver frost and shimmer


From left to right: Bust, Missionary, Skimp, Zephyr
Bust is a soft satin taupe grayish brown with a frost finish
Missionary is a soft pink beige shimmer frost
Skimp is a peach beige satin with a light pearl sheen
Zephyr is a bright warm shimmery white with a golden sheen

Availability: www.urbandecay.com $44

No comments:

Post a Comment