Monday, January 2, 2012

Collective Haul: Sparkle & Bows

I absolutely love bows and anything that is sparkly so I thought I would share some of my favorite sparkly and bow themed items with you all that I've picked up recently. 

 The first item is a pair of Marco Santi flats I purchased from SoleSociety.com recently. I kept seeing an advertisement banner on Hautelook and started reading more about SoleSociety and decided to check them out and after browsing their selections for the month I stumbled upon these flats and feel in love! The big bow with black rhinestones did it for me; they were $49.95 but definitely worth the price.

The second item is my Phosphor Appear Black Crystal Watch with Black Gloss Leather Strap which I adore, I’m usually not a watch person but I had to have this watch after I saw it and I wear this just about everywhere. It’s really well made and it’s easy to change the time and you can also switch to the “off” mode where the face shows nothing but the beautiful crystals.
Availability: Phosphorwatches.com $249

 
The third item is my Betsey Johnson Crystal Bow Cuff, unfortunately this item is no longer available on the Betsey website I actually had been searching for this cuff for awhile and ended up finding on smartbargains.com several months ago which is also a great website to find discounted brands so I was able to pick it up for $44.98 which I’m sure on the Betsey website it would have been more. This is my favorite bracelet; it’s really sturdy and made of thick metal yet wears lightly on the wrist and has a magnetic closure. I typically don’t wear bracelets as I have tiny infant like wrists so everything seems to want to fall off, but this fit my tiny wrists perfectly.

And the last item is a set of bow shaped charms with black rhinestones that I picked up from Michaels arts and crafts for $5 and attached a couple jump ring and French ear wires to and viola!

No comments:

Post a Comment