Saturday, January 7, 2012

Collective Haul: Boot Love Affair

I am a huge sucker for boots, especially one with buckles so over the past couple months my boot collection has grown a bit, I picked most of these up from Hautelook.com relatively cheap in comparison to the retail cost. I’m sure most of you by now have heard of Hautelook.com but if you haven’t I fully recommend checking them, it’s like shopping at a different mall everyday as the sales change daily and they range from high ends clothing brands to cosmetics such as Urban Decay, Stila, E.L.F, etc to jewelry and house hold items and more.

Rebels Footwear – The Ryder Boot in Black

Rebels Footwear – The Wattage Boot in Black

I picked up both of these boots from Hautelook for $28.00 each I believe and I purchased them in a size 7 since I typically wear a size 6 in flats and shoes, so I tend to size up when buying boots as 6’s are usually a bit too tight. These both fit incredibly well and are really comfy.

Report – Armstrong Tall Boot with Buckles in Black

Also purchased from Hautelook, I actually missed out on them the first time I saw them on Hautelook since my size was sold out so a couple weeks ago when I saw they were going to be back on Hautelook I made sure to snatch them up bright and early. I also got them in a 7 and they fit really well and look stunning over a pair of skinny jeans.

Dollhouse – Black Lace Up Work Boot

I purchased these from Ross for $21.99 in a size 7, what immediately grabbed my attention about these boots was that the inside has a cute faux leopard fur lining. I also love that they have a slight rugged look not to mention the wrap around buckle and ribbed sock look that peeks above the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment