Friday, March 2, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash


I absolutely love Urban Decays shadow and liner pencil products so anytime they release sets like these I always get sucked in and for good reasons, the products are amazing; they’re long lasting and won’t crease. Urban Decays shadow pencils make for a great multi-function product since you can use them as regular liners, as an eyeshadow base or simply eyeshadow but because these do dry fast so you need to be quick about blending them out. Plus sets like these are really great for gifts, when I bought my set I also bought an extra to give to my sister for part of her birthday present and she loved it.



From left to right: Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, Clash.
Delinquent is a dark purple with bright purple sparkle
Rehab is a dark brown toned taupe
Juju is a frosted pale taupe
Sin is a pink beige champagne
Clash is a bright blue with silver sparkle

Availability: www.urbandecay.com retails $34 on sale for $12 

No comments:

Post a Comment