Friday, December 30, 2011

Lush Boxing Day Haul pt1


I think I was one of the lucky few who actually didn’t encounter too many problems with ordering on Boxing Day, the day after Christmas sale. I stayed up till 3:00am for the start of the sale and already had all my items in the cart ready to go, although I did have to make a few slight changes in items since I went in assuming it would include more of the wrapped gifts than it actually did which was a little disappointing in comparison to last year but a sale is a sale after all. But switching the items wasn’t too painful and there was only a slight bit of lag, I did get fearful since my first attempt at putting in my info to check out didn’t go through but the second attempt went perfectly.
As you can see from my haul I was really only interested in bath bombs and bubble bars so I was originally hoping the selection for both would have been a bit better but I’m happy with what I got although I would have LOVED to have picked up a ton of the Snowdrops Bath Bomb since I ordered some of them a few months ago and they are amazing. I do wish they would make more wrapped gifts that contained only bath bombs and bubble bars, since for the most part it seemed the ones that did contain bath bombs all had either cinders or so white which while they are really nice it would be nice to see them switch it up.
This was also the fastest any Lush order has ever gotten to me, I did choose 2day (air) which is what I always select so it was a nice surprise to see it get here so quickly since they tend to take up to a week if not a little longer, I ordered on the 26th and it got here on the 29th, so I’m honestly amazed, haha.

What I got:
Rocket To Me x2 (plus two for free)
A Gold Star x2 (plus one for free)
Three Gold Rings x1 (plus one for free)
Golden Wonder x1 (plus one for free)
Abombinaball x1 (plus two for free)
Merry and Bright x1 (plus one for free)

No comments:

Post a Comment