Monday, May 7, 2012

Avengers Movie Eye Makeup


So if any of you didn’t know I happen to be a huge geek at heart, I love all things geeky from Comic Books, Magic the Gathering, Video Games, Dungeons & Dragons and yes even larping, lol. While up late one night trying to finish up some class work I took a break and stumbled upon these amazing Avenger looks created by jangsara and had to share them here in case anyone hasn’t seen them yet. Absolutely stunning work, I love all of them but I especially love the look for Hulk. I’m such a sucker for greens and the blending is just amazing and the purple just makes it pop even more!

So if any of you want to take a closer look at these looks make sure to check out her blog post for them here: http://jangsara.blogspot.com/2012/04/avengers-assemble.html

No comments:

Post a Comment